We offer the best fixed price SEO package options no matter what your particular needs are:
- Local Small Business
- National Corporation
- Basic or Advanced
- Month to month NO CONTRACT OR 10% discount with a 1 year contract
Signing up for the right package will get your website, with your product or service, in front of the right customers that want to buy what you’re selling.
Read through the options, decide what best fits your business, then email or call us to get started.
This is what’s included in all of our monthly package offers:
- Keyword research: First things first, we use Google’s own tools and data to determine the best “buyer keywords” that people are searching for in order to find your product or service. Then we adjust both on and offsite factors in our marketing campaign to make sure your site shows up #1 for those searches vs your competitors.
- Website SEO audit and onpage optimization:
- Title tag, H1 tag, and meta descriptions. Three of the main factors that Google looks at when visiting your site to determine what to “rank” you for. They are also what your potential customer sees first that will cause them to click on your site vs scroll down to one of your competitors. Therefor, they need to be crafted properly for both search engines and people.
- Duplicate content check. Onsite duplicate content (visual or in the background code) can kill your website rankings as it doesn’t serve the customer and can confuse Google, who will penalize you for it.
- Making sure you have the proper robots.txt, sitemap, and video sitemap files.
- Setting up the proper internal and external linking.
- Performing speed tests and streamlining background “code bloat” so it’s not slowing your site down according. Site speed is a top ranking factor these days according to Google. Plus, customers will not stay on a slow loading site!
- Mobile friendly. Another big ranking factor in Google’s new “mobile first” index. They just aren’t going to keep you in their search index if your site isn’t mobile friendly. Plus, most of your customers these days are going to be finding you on their smartphones. If your site isn’t formatted right for mobile screens, your customers will quickly go elsewhere.
- Making sure your site is setup to convert visitors into buyers. Proper tested placement of phone numbers, pictures, text, etc for maximum conversions.
- Schema markup. Properly implemented schema is the way of the future for Google and will put you ahead of 99.9% of your competition (or their marketing team) who don’t even know it exists yet.
- Setting up the best plugins for your site for better rankings, easier management, and better customer experience.
- Adding SSL to your site as this is now an important Google confirmed ranking factor plus more and more of your customers are looking for that in order to feel safe visiting your site and making a purchase.
- We can also create a website from scratch if you don’t already have one.
- Creation and optimization of the most important social media properties. If you already have any or all of these listings, we will optimize them for both Google rankings and customer conversions.
- Google My Business (Local Maps Listing)
- Facebook Page
- Foundational Citation Building: Using your Name Address and Phone number (NAP for short) to create citations across the primary directory type sites (yelp, foursquare, etc) that Google uses to confirm your brand as well as help rank your site. Then we continue with an ongoing, as needed citation building plan .
- Foundational Linkbuilding: Creating high quality, niche/local relevant, and “white hat” backlinks from various high power websites to yours. The simple way to think of this is that Google sees these links as “votes” and the more quality votes you have the better you rank and the more customers can find you. Then we continue with an ongoing, as needed linkbuilding plan.
- Video creation and foundational video marketing campaign to accompany your branded Youtube account.
- Ongoing industry and location based content production and distribution across all of your various social properties that add that extra boost to your Google rankings, brand awareness, and customer engagement.
- Ongoing regular updates as Google changes their algorithm. SEO is in constant flux, what Google wanted last year (or even last week) isn’t the same as what they want today. We are constantly testing and keeping up with the latest research to make sure you stay ahead of the game and are always on top no matter what.
- Customized monthly report on traffic, rankings, and calls. We send detailed reports if you wish showing you how many visitors found your site over the course of the past month, what your current rankings are for your main keywords, as well as how many new calls were generated.
We use a simple Pricing Matrix to determine your monthly investment by adding together a base industry number combined with a location number based on the population/competition of your target city. We always provide a massive ROI for clients investments in our services!
If you do not see your specific industry listed below, just call or email us for a free quote.
There are NO hidden costs, setup fees, or any other BS!
If you don’t have an existing website, we’ll build you a high quality, high converting one for absolutely free when you sign up!
Monthly pricing per industry:
Added to monthly pricing per location/population:
800k – 1.5mill $1k
275k – 800k $750
Just to be clear, we’ll use a few examples here:
If you own a water damage restoration company in Cleveland, OH and want more jobs, we would get you signed up for $750/month for the base industry price combined with your location/competition price which would be another $750 as Cleveland has a population of 385,525 people. For a monthly total of $1,500 per month.
If you’re a divorce lawyer in Sacramento your investment would be $1,500 for the industry price combined with your location/competition price of $750 as your city has a population of 501,901 people. For a monthly total of $2,250